About Air France Flight Reservations: Booking help
Air France is one of the premium airlines and it is the subsidiary of the KLM group where it covers more than 211 destinations and it is very famous for its services and amenities. So, if you are planning to travel by Air France so before doing anything, just see the Air France reservations process.
How to Book Flight Ticket Through Website Of Air France?
- Just visit the official website of Air France via any web browser.
- Select your country and tap on the flight section.
- Now, check the box on a one-way or two-way journey.
- Enter the departure and arrival city in the box.
- Now, add the journey date and the number of passengers.
- Choose a class from Economy, Business, or Premium.
- Finally, press the Search button and select flight as per the budget and duration of the journey.
- Tap on the continue button and now enter the details about the passengers.
- Go to the payment option and make payment via the preferred payment mode.
- Now you are done!
How to get an instant booking with the help of the Air France Reservation phone number?
- Just talk with the travel specialist via Reservation Phone Number.
- After connecting the call, provide the booking details such as name, arrival, and leaving the city, journey date, and the number of passengers.
- Now, the travel specialist will find some budget and cheap flight deals under your instructions.
- Select a suitable flight and make payment for your total fare.
- Therefore, passengers can just take the assistance by the above-mentioned helpline number.
How to Manage Air France Booking?
Through manage booking options, passengers can modify or add their
booked tickets such as extra baggage, name, and date change, add special meals, seat upgrade or change, or many more things.
Easy Steps to Manage Booking:
- Just visit the official website of Air France via a web browser.
- Tap on the My Booking section.
- Enter the booking reference number and last name. (Passengers can also enter via Log-in details)
- Tap on the Search button and find your booking.
- Change or add your booking and go to the payment mode, if it is required.
How to Cancel Airlines Ticket via Air France Phone Number?
Due to any issue, if you want to cancel your reservation so don’t worry, just call on Air France Phone Number and provide the cancellation details to the travel representative and they will give you better assistance for the cancellation process as well as for the refund amount.
Steps to cancel airline tickets online?
- Just visit the official website of Air France.
- Again, tap on the My booking section and enter the log-in credentials.
- Find your flight which you want to cancel.
- Tap on the cancel button and you will get confirmation on your registered email address.
- Therefore, the above-presented process is only for Air France Online booking and then you have to cancel your ticket online.
Air France Cancellation Policy:
Passengers are permitted to cancel their booked ticket up to 2 hours from the flight time but if they don’t want to pay cancellation charges, so just cancel their booking before 7 days or 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight.
How to Get a Refund?
- To get an instant refund amount, go to the My Booking section and submit the refund request.
- Fill out the application form, submit the reasons, attach the relevant documents, and tap on the send button.
- But, on the duration of form submission, if you are facing any issue so just connect with Air France Phone Number without any delay, after then you will get the best possible assistance from travel experts.
About Air France Customer Service Phone Number:
On the duration booking, if you are getting issues such as seat upgrade or change, check-in process, extra baggage allowance, or other similar types of issues. Just connect with Air France Customer Service team and get assistance from highly talented and experienced experts. The helpline is available 24X7 with a toll-free number facility.
Air France Baggage policy
No matter how carefully we all pack our bags, the fear of overweight baggage fees never leaves us free. And this fear can actually turn out to be true at the airport if you aren’t aware of the airlines’ baggage policy. Moreover, most of us wish to take our beloved pets along with us while traveling but due to different pet policies of different airlines, we might land up in trouble at the airport.
As per the updated air baggage policy, passengers of Economy class cabins are allowed to check-in only one bag of a maximum of 23 kg. While passengers of Premium Economy class cabin are allowed 2 bags of maximum of 23 kg/bag. And if you are traveling in a Business class cabin, then you can carry just 2 bags of 32 kg each. While passengers of La Premiere cabin are allowed 3 bags of 32 kg each.
However, members of Flying Blue silver, Platinum, Sky team Elite, Gold, or Elite Plus are allowed one additional baggage at zero charges but the weight limit will be estimated on the basis of cabin class.
In the case of Economy class or Premium economy class, if the weight of the bag is more than 23 kg but does not exceed 32 kg per bag, then no overweight fee will be charged. But if the weight of the bag exceeds the permitted limit of 32 kg each, then a fee of $30-$50 may be charged depending on the passenger cabin class. Moreover, the maximum dimension of your checked baggage should not exceed 158 cm/62.2 cm counting all the pockets, wheels, and handles together.
Air France Pet Policy
Although pets are banned in intercontinental flights or Business class cabins dogs weighing not more than 8 kg can be carried in a travel bag in an Economy class cabin on some Air France flights. However, it is advisable to inform the airline’s crew beforehand if you wish to travel with your pet in the cabin. Each passenger may accompany only one pet with a weight of a maximum of 8 kg. Moreover, you need to ensure that your pet is fully vaccinated before the flight is boarded. If you are traveling in Metropolitan France or within the Caribbean, then you can do your pet booking at just 30 EUR.
Air France restricts certain breeds of dogs like Bulldogs, Pugs, Boston terrier snub-nosed dogs in both the cabin as well in the Cargo flight. If you wish to transport animals on Air France, then they can be transported only on the Cargo flight, and prior permission is required. Moreover, the combined weight of such animals should not exceed 75 kg. The pet policy may be subjected to changes hence you can contact the airlines for more information.