How to make cheap Emirates airlines booking?
Emirates airlines are one of the best and luxurious airlines even for the Economy class as you can enjoy more seat spacing and comfort, 2500 entertainment channels, delicious cuisines, and refreshing beverages, free in-flight Wi-Fi services, chauffeur drive, and much more. Although Emirates flights are quite expensive still you can book cheap flights by paying with miles or using promo codes while online booking.
Currently, students can get 10% off on their Emirates booking for both economy and business class flights by using the code “STUDENT”. Moreover, you can use the code “ESMADRD” and save up to 10% on vacation plans to popular world destinations.
How to make Emirates airlines reservations?
- Browse through Emirates.com on your web browser or download the Emirates app
- Then at the booking page, choose your travel status as a round or one-way trip. For applying promo codes, click on the Advanced search link.
- Now, you need to enter your departure and destination place, pick your travel dates from the calendar, select the flight class, fill in the number of passengers and search the available flights.
- Then select a suitable flight and fare type as Flex or Flex plus, enter correct passenger details, select the payment option, enter your payment details and confirm your booking after submitting the OTP.
However, if you are an Emirates Skywards member, then you can reduce your fare cost by paying with cash + miles as follows:
- Visit emirates.com and sign in to your Skywards miles account.
- Then enter your travel details, select a suitable flight and fill in the passenger details
- At the payment page, choose the option of Skywards miles and fill in the number of miles you want to apply, the fare value will get reduced automatically.
If you face any issues while booking, feel free to contact our support team 24/7.
Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy
The baggage policy of Emirates airlines is based on the weight and piece concept. All flights to/from America or originating from Africa follow the piece concept, under which baggage allowance for economy class is one bag of 23 kg in case of Special fare and two bags of 23 Kg each in case of saver, Flex, and Flex Plus fare. While baggage allowance for Business and first-class passengers is two bags of 32 kg each.
Baggage allowance for the rest of the flights depends on the total weight of all the bags. For economy class, a maximum of 20 kg is allowed in Special fare, 25 kg in Saver, 30 Kg in Flex, and 35 Kg in Flex Plus. Business-class passengers are allowed a maximum total weight of 40 Kg while 50 kg is allowed for First class.
Emirates airlines pet Policy
Pets are restricted in the flight cabin except for the guide dog of a blind person. But small birds, cats, and dogs (of at least 4 months old) can be checked in as baggage on flights of less than 15 hours. On flights more than 15 hours, pets can travel only in cargo.