Have an upcoming flight with Air India Airlines, but need to change the travel date due to some urgent official meeting or any other reasons on the pre-scheduled date. Also worried about the financial loss for rescheduling the flight ticket. If you are also in the same situation, no need to worry about it at all. Here in this article, you will get all the detailed information about the process to change my flight date in Air India. So, go through the write-up to last without skipping any point. Carefully go through the below steps:
- Through the Official website of Air India
- Through the Mobile application of Air India
- Through the Customer support member
- Through the official mail id of Air India
- Through the Chatbot of Air India
- Any other toll-free number of the company
Through the official website of Air India
- First of all, open your preferred web browser.
- Thereafter, visit the official website of Air India.
- Now on the next step, hit on the option ‘manage to book’
- Now the user needs to enter the booking reference number and the surname of the traveler and click on the tap ‘continue’.
- The service provider will open the details of booking where the travel aspirants need to select the ‘change date’ option.
- After that select the new travel date and click on ‘next’
- The service provider will display a list of flights from where the travel aspirants need to select a flight and hit the tap ‘continue’
- For any fare difference, if any extra payment is required then need to pay the amount.
- After successful payment, the service provider will send a confirmation mail to the registered mail with new flight details.
Additionally, you can change the reservation through the mobile application of Air India which is available at the Play Store for Android or Apple store for iPhones and iPads. You can also change the reservation with the help of a customer support member of the company. easily contact them via email or chat support. Indeed, the user who has booked with Air India can change the reservation by directly calling the customer support number of the airline. This is all about how to change flight dates in Air India through the offline method.
If any user books their reservation through a third-party like travel agent, then ask them to change their reservation. The travel aspirants can also change their reservation via the self-use kiosk or through the reservation counter at the airport. The travel aspirants must remember that the change of Air India Flight is subject to the availability of the ticket on that specific date. If any aspirants who book a ticket with Air India and have doubt about Air India change flight policy and methods of change can contact with the customer support executive of the company. This airline also provides customer support 24×7 for the help of its customer.