Aer Lingus Airline Reservations Desk- booking Help, cancellation, baggage information
Aer Lingus is one of the major airlines in Ireland and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. In addition, the airline’s main center is located at Dublin International Airport. Currently, Aer Lingus Airline has a total of 155 aircraft. Today, passengers will read all the complete information about Aer Lingus Airline and its various policies
Booking steps for booking Aer Lingus Airline:
- Before starting Aer Lingus Airline’s booking process, the user must launch the airline’s website and search for Aer Lingus Airline’s booking API.
- In addition, the user must select one type of flight, either one-way or two-way.
- Aer Lingus users must then select a departure and return point for Aer Lingus’s flight travel.
- Thereafter, the user must also select a travel date that includes the total number of passengers.
- In addition, the user must also select the cabin level.
- Once this is done, Aer Lingus users must click on the “Search” option.
- Thereafter, a list of all available Aer Lingus ticket reservations will be displayed on the user’s screen.
- In addition, the user must select a flight based on user requirements.
- After that, enter the details of the Aer Lingus flight passengers and confirm the payment of the user’s reservation.
- From then on, a confirmation email will be sent to the user regarding the user registration email identity, which contains the user’s subscription details.
Aer Lingus Inflight Features
Aer Lingus is known for providing quality of service to their customer with regards to the service whether its relation with providing services both onboard and off-board. The airlines are known for provides well class services and takes full care of in-flight entertainment such as Movies, Tv series, wifi streaming, and onboard magazines. So, one can just chill and enjoy the NFL game in sports as well as various online media portals.
How to grab cheap flight tickets?
Well, the month of January and February generally offers cheap flight booking deals. Still, it is required that you book your tickets in advance a lot of festivals take place during that period. Further, to get more information about the same you can reach out to the airline’s helpline and get you the best flight.
Aer Lingus Baggage Policy…!!
User can take assistance from the customer policy or follow these simple procedures:
- First of all, the user needs to go to the Aer Lingus website.
- Then the user needs to click on the baggage policy and afterward to know further information about it.
- Passengers are allowed to carry about one bag and one personal item such as a laptop, briefcase, handbag, and so forth.
- Passenger are allowed to carry on Luggage: 45 linear in/ 115 cm ( length+width + height )
- The maximum weight of carrying on Luggage is 22lb/10 kg.
- Each bag adheres to the below requirement with premier class: 66lb/30 kg.
- With each coach class having bag capacity limited to 55 lb/25 kg.
- In case, if you are traveling within Ireland, then the price will be charged around $7 per kg.
- In case if the airline is traveling with the UK and the USA then the charge will be around $18 per kg.
- In case, if the airlines traveling between Ireland and the USA then the charge will be around $5 per kg.
Follow to Find the Aer Lingus Check In policy..!!
But despite that, there is certain issue face by the Passenger, one of the key issues faces by the Passenger is regarding Aer Lingus check-in policy. User can take assistance from their representatives or follow these general procedures:
- In order to check in the Aer Lingus, the users have to go to the Aer Lingus website.
- Afterward, then click on the Check-in-options tab at the top of it.
- Now, choose either of the check-in options whether it’s web or mobile or so forth,
- Write down the Reservation number and then further, write down the last name.
- Again, click on the find my reservation, and then the user will make their check-in online.
- In case, if the user has used a mobile number then the user can use the other option of mobile number.
- Download the company apps and then log in through the club profile account name and then the password.
- Click on the enter tab and then log in through it.
Aer Lingus is acknowledged for providing world-class customer service to their customer. But sometimes the user does face problems while using the services of Aer Lingus, one of the common problem user face is regarding Aer Lingus Food policy. In that case, the user can take assistance from the Aer Lingus reservations number or follow these simple procedures :
- First of all, go to the Aer Lingus website and then click on the fly with us.
- And then the user needs to click on the Onboard experience and then further click on the food and drink service.
- Passenger will get a list of options to choose In-flight Dinings such as The Food, breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Our chefs, and special meal requests and Drinks.
- Scroll down below one will find the list of the foods for the Vegetarian, Diabetic, soft food diet, Kid’s Menu and seafood and so on.