Southwest Airline Cancellation Policy
Southwest is the low-cost airlines having headquarter in Dallas and are one of the major airlines of the United States covers both National and International routes. It covers 111 destinations in the United States along with 10 additional countries at very low and affordable rates.
You can get all the basic information related to the booking, cancellation, refunds, pet allowances, foods, beverages, discounts, travel insurance, baggage allowances, outside food, and many more by just visiting or dialing our technical support team by dialing through the toll-free number.
Southwest Airline Cancellation Policy?
Every cancellation can affect the traveler and exhaust the plans, and if you have book the flight through Southwest Airline and want to cancel the booking, you must aware of the cancellation policy which is as follows:-
- Click to the southwest cancel and click on “Look Up Reservation” in the menu.
- “Put confirmation number and the Passenger’s name on the reservation.”
- You’ll now see all information related to the Travel Funds or refundable balances attached to the confirmation number you entered.
- If you have any refundable value remaining with you, you can choose to receive a refund to the original form of payment or convert the fare into Travel Funds.
- Now click on “Cancel Flight” to cancel the flight of the passengers.
- Refunds to credit cards or original mediums may take up to two billing cycles.
- For the information, Travel Funds are available for use immediately and will be automatically added to your southwest account.
- If you apply for the refund within 24 hours of reservation, you are eligible for the full refund amount.
- You can write to our customer care team of the refund department for all the issues related to the refund and cancellation of Southwest airlines, and we ensure to resolve your query in a minimal time frame with maximum effort.
You can also make the group booking through Southwest Airlines by dialing our Ground Airline staff and can avail of the maximum cashback and discount on the flight booking. Our representatives are available 365 days, day and night at your services in order to offer you the most authorize genuine and swift result of all your queries. “WE PROVIDE MAXIMUM SUPPORT IN LESS TIME”
Are you worried about your Southwest flight refunds?
Then this small and quick guide will sever all your Southwest refund queries!
What is Southwest airlines’ refund policy?
“Business Select” and “Anytime” fares of Southwest airlines are refundable and reusable and a full refund to the original form of payment can be obtained on these fares if these are canceled within 24 hours of booking or as per the No show policy. However, “Wanna getaway” is a non-refundable fare but if you cancel this fare as per the No show policy then the value of this fare can be reused for future travel.
No show policy states that any type of fare (refundable or non-refundable) must be canceled 10 minutes or more before the scheduled departure. If non –refundable is not canceled 10 minutes or more before the departure or if the passenger is not present while boarding, then the flight is listed as No show and airlines will forfeit the fare amount.
If the booking or part of the booking is made using a Southwest gift card or Southwest LUV voucher and the passenger cancels it within 24 hours from booking, then refund eligibility can be confirmed by contacting the customer support number.
How do I get a refund on Southwest booking during the COVID pandemic?
If the flight is canceled by airlines due to COVID, then instead of providing a refund, airlines will restore the fare amount and apply it for future travel. But If the passenger cancels the booking due to COVID as per no-show policy, then a refund for Business Select and Anytime fare can be requested on Southwest.com in the manage trips section or any fare (Business select, Anytime, or Wanna getaway) can be reused. But no refund will be provided for Wanna getaway fare. For more information contact our customer support service.