How To Cancel Alaska Airlines Flight Ticket & What Is Cancellation Policy?
Alaska Airline is an American airline company which has its headquarter in SeaTac, Washington. In terms of fleet size, it is the fifth-largest airline in the US. It has flights to domestic and international destinations. So, you can book flight tickets on Alaska Airline to enjoy a good journey. However, if you need to cancel your flight ticket for some reason then it is better that you know how to cancel Alaska Airlines flight ticket & what is the cancellation policy? If you know the Alaska Airlines cancellation
policy in advance you can cancel it early to get full refund. So let us see how to cancel Alaska Airline flight ticket first step by step through its website:
1. You can open the official website of the Alaska Airline www.alaskaair.com.
2. Now go to the “Manage reservations” page where you will see Cancel or deposit ticket section.
3. Here you need to enter the passenger’s last name and confirmation code or e-ticket #.
4. After that, you need to click on the “Continue” button.
5. Now you will see your flight booked ticket which you can cancel here.
6. You can apply for a refund if you are entitled to that else you need to pay cancellation charges.
You can also cancel your flight ticket through the Alaska Airlines phone number and at the ticket counter at an airport.
Now, let us see the Alaska Airline cancellation policy in brief:
1. If you cancel your flight ticket within the 24 hours of the initial booking, you are entitled to a full refund. So, this is as per the Alaska Airlines cancellation policy 24 hours.
2. Also if you want to make any changes to your flight and avoid paying any change fee you should make the changes within 24 hours of initial booking.
3. If you cancel after 24 hours of the initial booking then you may have to pay a cancellation fee and the fee amount would depend upon your fare rule. If a fee applies then it is $125 per person per change in addition to any difference in the fare as part of the Alaska Airlines changed my flight option.
4. When you make a new reservation you will have to pay for a different amount in the ticket price.
5. You can cancel your flight online.
So, this is the Alaska Airline cancellation policy in brief. You can also collect more information by calling the Alaska airline customer service number.