Are you requesting for Air Canada flight cancellation?
Then, you land up at the right place. We provide you the brief and concise information you just need.
What is the Air Canada cancellation policy?
You are entitled to flight cancellation on following conditions:
1. If you book your flight on the official website of Air Canada airlines.
2. When the entire booking has to be cancelled.
3. When the flight is cancelled 2 hours prior to the departure.
4. If you wish to cancel a flight reward reservation done after 7th of November.
What is the procedure of Air Canada Flight ticket cancellation?
1. First visit the official website of Air Canada
2. Then under the BOOK section, click on Manage Bookings
3. There you can see your booking details after submitting your ticket number and last name
4. Thereafter, you will be redirected to a flight booking page, you will notice a Cancel Booking link. Click on that link and follow the instructions carefully and confirm your cancellation.
5. Once the cancellation process ends, you will receive a confirmation message on your email Id that was provided at the time of ticket purchase.
What is the refund policy for cancellation?
Two conditions fall here:
1. Ticket cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
Under this, you will get your ticket amount back and receive a confirmation email for the cancellation or your transaction will be cancelled.
2. Ticket cancellation after 24 hours of purchase.
If you wish to cancel your flight after 24 hours from booking, then you need to be attentive at the time of booking the ticket. Some tickets such as promotional or seat sale tickets are non-refundable in nature but some are refundable comprising of petty cancellation charges. Usually, the word “non-ref” is highlighted on the ticket.