How do I Upgrade my Seat on Southwest?
It is very nice experience for the customers if they enjoy their journey and make it more memorable. If you have planned to travel with Southwest airlines then I am 100% sure that you will be comfortable in every aspect. The company is striving to serve you the best, thus dealing in both business and economical category. The most important is that company always provide great flexibility whether it is to upgrade my seat on southwest airlines, ticket cancellation, refund against cancellation and many more.
If you are one and looking to upgrade your air ticket from economic to business class to make your journey more comfortable then you can do it very easily. You can perform the same online or can connect with customer support center. But before doing upgrading of your ticket, you need to know certain terms and conditions related to it. These terms and conditions are available online at the support page of southwest airlines. But it is little bit complicated for people who are not technically sound. Then what to do if you want to perform for southwest airlines seat upgrade. Don’t worry! The customer support executives are here to help you.
Checking Eligibility of Ticket to Upgrade
If you are planning to upgrade southwest air ticket from economic class to business class, you must know some information. Here we listed some of them, may this help to you:
- The ticket that you have booked should be a confirm ticket
- A valid email address has been registered to communicate
- Ticket must be booked directly from airlines. You can not book your air ticket if booked with a third party.
- Make it sure that you are planning to upgrade a ticket that you have booked at least 7 days after booking date.
Process to Upgrade Southwest Airlines Ticket
Southwest air ticket can be upgrade by two days. You can do it after 7 days of ticket booking. It can be perform online or it can be performed at the time of check in. Here are few steps to upgrade ticket:
- Browser Southwest airlines official website
- Click Sign In option and enter the User ID and Password in respective fields to get on your home page
- Click Manage My Ticket option and choose the ticket that you want to upgrade. If upgrade is applicable on that ticket then the click will redirect you to a new page.
- Select the class to upgrade and what other changes you wanted to do as per options available on the screen
- Click Confirm Change option.
After following the above discussed steps you can successfully upgrade seat on Southwest Airlines. If you are still unable to upgrade ticket you are requested to call in Southwest airlines. The executives will help you.
Upgrade Class at Check-in
Customers can upgrade their air ticket class from Southwest Airways ticket office if they can visit there. Or it can be done online at the time of check-in. Here are the steps that may help you to upgrade air ticket at the time of check-in:
- Open Southwest airline web page on your browser
- Type User ID and Password in respective fields and get sign in
- Enter ticket booking number and passengers detail and click Continue option.
- Now choose your ticket.
- Click upgrade option and click the class that you want to change
- Click Confirm changes.
After following the above discussed steps you can successfully upgrade southwest air ticket on check-in time too.