Are you planning to travel with Hong Kong Airlines?
Then check out everything about Hong Kong airline reservations below!
What is the Hong Kong airline reservation process?
Hong Kong airlines provide both offline and online methods of flight booking. You can easily make Hong Kong airline booking online on the airline’s official website or mobile application. While for offline reservations, you can contact the airline’s customer service or reach out to a travel agency. But currently, the airlines have imposed customer service fees for offline services.
How to make Hong Kong airline booking?
- Visit Hong Airlines’ official website or download Hong airlines’ app on your android.
- Click on Plan& book tab and select Flight booking
- Enter your travel requirements and apply a promo code if possible as you can get great discounts on your booking.
- Choose your flight, enter your credentials and make payment via credit/debit card.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation message on your phone number.
You can contact the Hong Kong customer service on phone at +1-888-829-0822 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Due to a surge in COVID 19 cases, all passenger flights to/from India, the Philippines, Nepal, and Pakistan are prohibited. So, before booking your flight, check out the airlines’ COVID updates on the official website or contact Hong Kong customer care service.
How to book a cheap flight at Hong Kong Airlines?
For booking cheap flights, apply the promo code while searching flights or contact a travel agency as they can get you great discounts on your booking using coupon codes, promo codes, etc. Corporates can get great offers and benefits on their Hong Kong booking by joining airlines’ Fortune wings club. Before booking the flight, it is suggested to check out trending discount offers on the airlines’ official website or contact the airlines’ customer service number.
How To Manage Hong Kong Airlines Flight Ticket Booking And What Is Baggage Policy Of Hong Kong Airlines?
Hong Kong Airlines having headquarters in Tung Chung district and its main hub in Hong Kong International Airport covers Hong Kong, Beijing, Bangkok, Taipei, Auckland, Vancouver, Osaka, Tokyo, and other destinations at very affordable rates.
Steps to Manage Hong Kong Airlines flight ticket:-
1. First of all, enter travel dates and flights.
2. Then check and purchase baggage allowances, followed by choosing preferred seats.
3. Purchase travel insurance, optional.
4. You can also purchase meals, but this is optional.
By following the above steps, you can easily manage your Hong Kong Airlines but if faces any issues, always get in touch with the most sophisticated and authentic team who are available 24*7 at your services to provide you best support ever which none other can offer you.
Baggage Policy of Hong Kong Airlines?
While traveling through Hong Kong Airlines you must aware of the following policy related to the baggage allowances in order to avoid the last-minute hustle in your plan.
In order to maintain safety and comfort in the flight, there are restricted rules on the amount, size, and weight of the cabin baggage which is as follows:-
1. Each passenger is allowed to carry 2 cabin baggage which should not exceed more than 45 inches which is 22*14*9 or56cm*36cm*23cm) in size and 7 Kg in weight, for the business class passengers.
2. The weight should not increase more than 45 inches which are 22*14*9 or56cm*36cm*23cm) in size and 7 Kg in weight, and only one bag is allowed to carry in cabin luggage, for economy class passengers.
3. You can take duty-free items in your cabin luggage, also the passengers are allowed to bring 1 small item like laptop, small backpacks, Briefcases to their cabin luggage
So above are the basic general rules which you need to keep in mind before traveling through Hong Kong Airlines, in order to avoid paying any extra penny for your luggage.
For any query relates to baggage, in-flight amenities, tickets, and booking get in touch with our ground staff who are available to give you support for your every single query without keeping you wait.