How to Book Hong Kong Airlines Flight Ticket Online?
Hong Kong airlines provide both offline and online methods of flight booking. You can easily make Hong Kong airline booking online on the airline’s official website or mobile application. While for offline reservations, you can contact the airline’s customer service or reach out to a travel agency. But currently, the airlines have imposed customer service fees for offline services.
Make Hong Kong airline booking with easy Steps?
- Visit Hong Airlines’ official website or download Hong airlines’ app on your android.
- Click on Plan& book tab and select Flight booking
- Enter your travel requirements and apply a promo code if possible as you can get great discounts on your booking.
- Choose your flight, enter your credentials and make payment via credit/debit card.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation message on your phone number.
You can contact the Hong Kong customer service on phone at +1-888-829-0822 or via email at email@example.com
Note: Due to a surge in COVID 19 cases, all passenger flights to/from India, the Philippines, Nepal, and Pakistan are prohibited. So, before booking your flight, check out the airlines’ COVID updates on the official website or contact Hong Kong customer care service.
How to book a cheap flight at Hong Kong Airlines?
For booking cheap flights, apply the promo code while searching flights or contact a travel agency as they can get you great discounts on your booking using coupon codes, promo codes, etc. Corporates can get great offers and benefits on their Hong Kong booking by joining the airlines’ Fortune wings club. Before booking the flight, it is suggested to check out trending discount offers on the airlines’ official website or contact the airlines’ customer service number.
How To Manage Hong Kong Airlines Flight Ticket Booking And What Is Baggage Policy Of Hong Kong Airlines?
Hong Kong Airlines having headquarters in Tung Chung district and its main hub in Hong Kong International Airport covers Hong Kong, Beijing, Bangkok, Taipei, Auckland, Vancouver, Osaka, Tokyo, and other destinations at very affordable rates.
Steps to Manage Hong Kong Airlines flight ticket:-
- First of all, enter travel dates and flights.
- Then check and purchase baggage allowances, followed by choosing preferred seats.
- Purchase travel insurance, optional.
- You can also purchase meals, but this is optional.
By following the above steps, you can easily manage your Hong Kong Airlines but if faces any issues, always get in touch with the most sophisticated and authentic team who are available 24*7 at your services to provide you best support ever which none other can offer you.
Baggage Policy of Hong Kong Airlines?
While traveling through Hong Kong Airlines you must aware of the following policy related to the baggage allowances in order to avoid the last-minute hustle in your plan.
In order to maintain safety and comfort in the flight, there are restricted rules on the amount, size, and weight of the cabin baggage which is as follows:-
- Each passenger is allowed to carry 2 cabin baggage which should not exceed more than 45 inches which is 22*14*9 or56cm*36cm*23cm) in size and 7 Kg in weight, for the business class passengers.
- The weight should not increase more than 45 inches which are 22*14*9 or56cm*36cm*23cm) in size and 7 Kg in weight, and only one bag is allowed to carry in cabin luggage, for economy class passengers.
- You can take duty-free items in your cabin luggage, also the passengers are allowed to bring 1 small item like laptop, small backpacks, Briefcases to their cabin luggage
- So above are the basic general rules which you need to keep in mind before traveling through Hong Kong Airlines, in order to avoid paying any extra penny for your luggage.
- For any query relates to baggage, in-flight amenities, tickets, and booking get in touch with our ground staff who are available to give you support for every single query without keeping you wait.
What is Hong Kong Airline’s pet policy?
Just as human beings travel from one destination to another through the air many airlines also offer services to take pet animals to travel long their master by air. In this regard, Hong Kong Airlines also offer this feature but it has certain rules and regulations which the passenger is required to fulfill to carry their pet animals along with them to the destination, they fly.
Pet policy of Hong Kong airlines are
- Pet animals are taken as checked baggage in Hong Kong Airlines they are not permitted to enter the passenger cabin.
- Apart from service dogs, Hong Kong airlines accept pet animals of any description (only domestic cats and dogs) allowed as checked baggage.
- Reservation should be done 7 days prior to departure date to travel with pet animals.
- While making the reservation it is necessary to provide all details like the type of pet you are traveling with, the weight of the carrier and the pet, etc. to the airline’s authority.
- There is no free baggage allowance on pets baggage charges are likely to be paid by the master for the pets when they are accepted as checked baggage.
- Hong Kong airlines permitted pets to travel along as checked baggage if the weight of the carrier and pet does not exceed 70 Ibs (32 kg).
- Hong Kong airlines charge between” $100 to $500” for pets as service charges depending upon the destination that you are traveling.
- Pets that you want to import through Hong Kong airlines are carried as manifest cargo. They are not allowed to carry through checked or cabin baggage.
- The pets that are traveling as checked baggage carriers should be made of solid fiberglass, rigid plastic, or strong weld metal mesh. The proper place of ventilation should be there in the animal carrier.
- If you are still not able to understand the pet policy of Hong Kong airlines then contact our cargo sale team our team will provide you all relevant information regarding pet carriers and policy.