Air Canada Reservations Help desk flight booking deals
Air Canada is national Canada’s flag carrier and its largest airline by fleet size and travelers carried. It’s headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. The airline runs scheduled flights to more than 222 destinations globally. Air Canada airline is known as giving the best in-flight amnesties, on-board services, and excellent facilities at the airport. An easy Air Canada Reservations process helps passengers to quickly booking flight tickets.
How to Book Flight Ticket Through Website of Air Canada (steps)
It’s a very simple process Air Canada online Booking through the official website in the following way.
- Go to the official Air Canada website.
- Tap on the ‘Flight’ section.
- Choose the type of travel (Return, One-Way, and Multi-city).
- Enter the number of passenger’s details such as Adult, Youth, Child, and Infants. Tap on ‘Done’.
- Now type the promo code if you have any. (It’s not compulsory)
- Tick the checkbox ‘my dates are flexible’.
- Enter departure and destination cities.
- Also, pick the departure and return dates. Tap on the ‘Find’ button.
- After that choose a flight when a list of available flights will show.
- Choose an appropriate payment mode and make payment for the reservation.
Lastly, you will get a confirmation message of your booked ticket at your resisted Email address.
Booking Flight Ticket with Air Canada Reservation Phone Number:
Further, passengers as you can contact directly by calling at reservation number. The Air Canada Phone Number is accessible 24 hours. After dialing, you will be easily connected with airline reservation experts and get assistance to make a reservation and book your seat in Air Canada flight. With reservation experts, you will take help to book last-minute flight tickets, group booking, and booking cheap flight tickets.
How to Manage Air Canada Booking
- Visit the official website which is “www.aircanada.com”.
- Tap on the ‘My Bookings’ tab.
- Add the boking reference number and passenger last name.
- Tap on ‘Find’. Then you will retrieve your booking details.
- You can manage your booking by clicking on that particular option.
- Here, change or cancel your flight booking, add contact details, select your preferred seat, Meal selection, add baggage allowance, and so on.
- After making changes, you will require a different amount, if its show.
- Lastly, you will receive a confirmation mail at your registered Email address.
How to Cancel Air Canada Airlines Ticket, Cancellation Policy?
- Click on the ‘Manage my Bookings’ tab at the top of the ‘aircanada.com’ home page.
- Enter your booking reference and last name.
- Find your booking itinerary current and past.
- Select the booking that you wish to cancel.
- Tap on the ‘Cancel Booking’ option and follow the on-screen steps to cancel your booking.
- Lastly, a confirmation email message sent at your registered email address.
According to Air Canada Cancellation Policy, you can cancel your Air Canada Reservations, within 24 hours before departure of your flight without penalty, and get a full refund. But the ticket should be purchased seven days before scheduled flight departure. After 24 hours of canceling a ticket, you will require to pay cancellation charges.
How to Get a Refund?
- Open this link “https://www.aircanada.com/us/en/aco/home/fly/customer-support/cancellation-refund.html”.
- Scroll down, find and tap on the ‘Ticket Refund Application Form’ link.
- Then scroll down, and select the ‘Customer type’ from the drop-down list.
- Fill the refund request form, and tap on ‘Send’.
- After accepted your request form, a message will be sent to your confirmation email address.
Air Canada Customer Service Phone Number:
In case, if have any query regarding Air Canada booking flights, so Air Canada Customer Service team is available around the clock for your instant assistance. With connecting reservation service experts, you will get quick possible assistance to Air Canada problems. Hence, resolve any kind of Air Canada flight issues such as Baggage allowance, Upgrade seat, check-in issue, pet reservation, last-minute flight reservations, and so on.